Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Week 8 Matchups and Predictions

We just keeping flying by as the race to playoffs gets tighter and tigher. Here's this weeks matchups and predictions.



Rigmas Forever (4-3) vs
Scott's Tots (2-5)

Yahoo Says: Kenny Wins
I Say: Kenny wins. I might have had a little bit more confidence had I not lost Sony Michel, but once again this is a week where bye/injuries leave me shorthanded and my opponent is full strength. Just not seeing it as I just believe Kenny's got to snap out of his losing streak somehow and why not against me?

Light's Broken Bots (4-3) vs
Underdawg (2-5)

Yahoo Says: Matt wins
I Say: Matt wins. Juju's back, Latavius Murray is still the Vikings main back, possible Gronk plays and oh yeah THIELEN/MAHOMES. Just too much potential fire power here for my Dad's struggling team to overcome.

Shock The Monkey (5-2) vs
Channel 4 News Team (3-4)

Yahoo Says: Albert Wins.
I Say: Albert Wins. This is definitely an interesting matchup. Mark losing opens the flood gates for the rest of to compete for those two bye spots and he will be without Matt Ryan this week. Albert's team always looks good on paper, but has been prone to disappointment recently. He did make a trade to bolster his WR group and I'll give him the narrow edge this week to get the W and get back to .500.


Rocket Man (4-3) vs
Hoosier Daddy (2-5)

Yahoo Says: Eugene wins
I say: Eugene wins. No Melvin Gordon and No Falcons. There's also a possibility of no Matt Breida so that COULD swing things, but Ryan's team is playing so bad recently I just can't pick him, especially since he himself is without his best player, Zeke, who's on bye.

I Am Queens Blvd (4-3) vs
SCLSU MudDogs (4-3)

Yahoo Says: Drew wins
I Say: Drew wins....hhahahaha I know I know, but...it HAS to end some week right?? Right? Every time I've doubted Alex, his team has proved me wrong. Can he knock out the team with TODD F'N GURLEY next? It's definitely possible, I just think Drew's the guy that stops the madness.

No Soup For You (4-3) vs
Trump 2020 (4-3)

Yahoo Says: Leland wins
I Say: Leland wins. Yeah..this is the wrong week to play Leland for Mike. I feel almost like Leland and Alex are in cahoots. Alex delivers a demoralizing loss and Leland follows it up with a GIGANTIC ASS KICKING. That's the pattern that's happened to me and Kenny and as a whopping 30+ favorite it just may be Mike's fate as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment