Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Week 7 Matchups and Predictions

Well..there's no more bullshitting about games not "meaning much" anymore. This is week 7 and with everyone more or less bunched up, every week from this point on is crucial..not only wins wise, but points wise. Honestly the only team that can really afford to take a loss is Mark, who has a 2 game lead on most of the league. A loss wouldn't kill Mike too much either, but the rest of us, a loss at this point of the game is a crucial blow to the end game of making the playoffs. Here's this weeks Matchups and Predictions

Shock The Monkey (5-1) vs
Rigmas Forever (3-3)

Yahoo Says: I win
I say: Mark wins. Please..you're delusional if you really think I'm picking myself (don't give any fucks what Yahoo says, I'm barely like a 2 point favorite anyways) after the way my team has pathetically played the last two weeks. Yes, getting Kamara, Michael Thomas and hopefully T.Y Hilton back will help make me at least be competitive. But there's no way I'm picking myself to beat a guy who's won 13 of his last 14 weeks and who's top players have juicy shootout inducing matchups. I can see this being high scoring, but me inevitably coming up short yet again. Under .500 here we come...yipeeeeeee

I Am Queens Blvd (3-3) vs
Hoosier Daddy (2-4)

Yahoo Says: Drew Wins
I Say: Drew wins. After last Thursday, I thought for sure Drew was looking at being 2-4 and having his season fade away, but alas, his team has been given new life, as he not only pulled off the victory but should be getting Dalvin Cook back this week as well. And he's got a very beatable opponent in Ryan, who's lost 3 straight and is in the need of tight end with Jimmy Graham on bye. Although, this is definitely a must win for Ryan, I think Drew takes it to go to 4-3.

Rocket Man (3-3) vs
Underdawg (2-4)

Yahoo Says: Eugene wins
I Say: Eugene wins. Eugene was on an inexplicable 3 game skid before righting the ship last week and I have no doubt he'll add to that win total this week against Dad. Dad losing Devonta Freeman for the season and unpredictability of his wide receivers has really been the reason for his 2-4 record. Like Ryan, this is really a must win for Dad, but I just don't think he'll have enough firepower to take Eugene down. (hey Eugene...you're welcome)

Light's Broken Bots (3-3) vs
Channel 4 News Team (3-3)

Yahoo Says: Albert wins
I Say: Albert wins. Despite 3 of his last 4 weeks being low scoring, I'll go with Albert here, as the lack of JuJu Smith Schuster will be a huge loss for Matt. Both teams have less than desirable players going, but Albert's team looks a tad more at full strength so slight edge to him.


No Soup For You (3-3) vs
Scott's Tots (2-4)

Yahoo Says: Leland Wins
I Say: Leland wins. I actually initially was picking Kenny, but looking at this matchup a little more in detail..I'm actually giving the edge to Leland though I really do think Kenny's due for a win. On paper though, it seems to me that Leland's players have the better matchups and Leland's team has been on fire winning 3 straight after an 0-3 start. I think he'll end up making it 4 straight after this week.

Trump 2020 (4-2) vs
SCLSU MudDogs (3-3)

Yahoo Says: Mike wins
I Say: Mike wins. Well....here we go again...Alex has overcome the odds two weeks in a row, but here's his toughest test to date as Mike's riding a 4 game winning streak and overall this season has been excellent in all 6 games. It helps Alex that Mike will be without both Devante Adams and Cooper Kupp, I still think he should have enough players to overcome that deficit and beat Alex for win #5.











No comments:

Post a Comment