Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 9 Awards






Wane McGarrity Stud Of The Week
Doug Martin (The Twin Killers)

 
 OK, now we can talk about what was one of the best fantasy games EVER. Doug Martin made his performance last week (33.5 points) seem SHITTY. Martin had 251 yards rushing (yes 251) and 4 scores for an amazing 53 points. I doubt this point total gets topped this year. What a unbelievable two weeks for Martin and he's paying off big time for Leland.

Michael Wiley Dud Of The Week
Eli Manning (Poseidon Angry)
 
Yep I'm disgusted with your sorry ass too



Drew Bennett Sneaky Surprise Award
Rashad Jennings (Chardee MacDennis)
 He wasn't spectacular or anything, but it was very risky to bench Darren McFadden for Rashad Jennings. Yet Drew did it and it paid off. McFadden got hurt and only managed 2 points, while Jennings got 7.5. It was the right move and helped Drew get his 3rd victory of the season.

Tony Romo Bad Decision Of The Week
My Dumb Trade
   

 I recapped it in the results post. Trading for Tony Gonzalez cost me a win and slammed my playoff door shut.

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment