Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 11 Awards

Time Flies as it's already Turkey Day Tomorrow! Here are this week's winners



Wane McGarrity Stud of the Week
Andre Johnson (Bigger Balls)
He can't not be the stud of the week. Not with a 40 point performance. Even though Mayra lost, this was still a big time performance. 2nd highest score of the season at any position (1st in WR).


Michael Wiley Dud of The Week
Houston Texans Defense (Bigger Balls)
I'm sorry but this was a supposed to be a shoo-in game where the Jags would be lucky to even hit a field goal much less score 37 POINTS. The Jags have one win on the season, and Chad Henne took over QB after Blaine Gabbart got hurt. Cecil Shorts and Justin Blackmon went NUTS against this alleged fearsome defense. I can only hope Calvin Johnson does as much damage as the Jags receivers did.

Drew Bennett Sneaky Surprise Play
Marcel Reece & Danario Alexander (Hoosier Daddy)


Kudos to Ryan for picking up both Alexander and Reece and playing them both against Albert. They each had 20+ points and Ryan won basically because of these two guys. Sometimes you gotta be a little gutsy to pull off a fantasy football win and this was the definition of gutsy. 

Tony Romo Bad Decision Award
Me Trading for LeSean McCoy
Sums up my season. McCoy becomes the 5th running back I've lost this season due to injury and I only used him for almost a full game. The odds are stacked against me as it is with not only my schedule but the help I need to make the playoffs and this certainly doesn't help one bit. I made yet another really unnecessary trade because I didn't like Ray Rice's schedule, but at the end of the day Ray Rice is still healthy and with my season on the line, it looks like I'll have to roll with really untested rookie Bryce Brown. Horrible move, in a series of horrible moves I've made this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment