Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Week 10 Recap/Week 11 Matchups and Predictions

Image result for aaron jones vs dolphins 
So just going to give a recap of Week of 10 before getting to the matchups and predictions. So yes, just as I predicted on the Thursday Night Overview, my team once again can't seem to get it together when facing a far less superior team and I suffered a huge blow to my playoff chances by losing to Drew. It's probably going to end up costing me a playoff spot. Despite a mean tease in the first half of games that had me at about a 40 point favorite, my guys did nothing in the 2nd half of the early games and Drew finished me off with Todd Gurley and Aaron Jones to win by 9 points. So fucking frustrating. It's why I hate this fucking game so much because nothing ever seems to go my way when I need it. My loss gives Drew 2nd life after his team was looking like it was a dire straits, but if Aaron Jones is going to be THIS good and if Dalvin Cook is actually BACK...holy crap is Drew's 3 headed RB monster scary with Gurley the leader of that group. Drew's going to be a scary team to deal with if he can end up making the playoffs. He's got a difficult matchup against Kenny coming up, while all I have to do is beat Eugene, who's coming off a rare loss. Ha..like that's happening..gimmie a break. It was crazy seeing the lowest scorers of the week for the longest time being Leland and Eugene, but then Leland ended up with a 30+ Zeke play and Eugene ALMOST ended up making a crazy comeback with a nearly 27 point Matt Breida play, but came up just a tad short. So Leland basically has his shittiest week in a good long while and STILL WINS. He's not losing again folks. This shit is wrapped up and the rest of the league is really just playing for 2nd place (wish I was part of THAT group). Leland takes on Matt next, while Eugene gets to bounce back against me, because I mean who doesn't bounce back against me? So tell me if you've heard this story before. I rip Alex's team as weak and say that his opponent "should" easily win only for the football gods to prove me wrong and Alex to somehow come up with yet another win. It's the 6th time we've heard this story, but THIS week was the most bizarre. Alex's team actually put up the 3rd most points of the weeks and get this, he could've been #1 but he for some inexplicable reason SAT LESEAN MCCOY. Are you serious..he GETS AWAY WITH IT?! That would NEVER work in my favor that's for sure. It's not even that Matt's team played bad, he actually outscored his initial projection, that's usually the recipe to beat Alex, but THIS WEEK..Alex actually scored POINTS. He still has no Le'Veon Bell.he still has the worst points in the league by far, he still has 6 WINS and is prime position to make the playoffs, while my loaded team STRUGGLES. Did I mention how much I hate this bogus luck filled piece of shit game? Well..I do. Alex takes on Albert next, and the way Albert's team has been playing, it's not a slam dunk Albert wins. I know I concentrated on how Alex's win affects me (because it's my blog dammitt) but let's not lose sight how much of a bad loss it was for Matt. Matt's schedule is rough and it's none of his matchups are locks. He also has tons of byes and faces Leland next. There are two teams that have gone into a downward spiral the last few weeks and one of them is Albert. Albert had a cush 2 week schedule to get him back on track and blew both of them losing to my Dad and Ryan on consecutive weeks. Another low scoring effort for Albert and Ryan basically had this wrapped Thursday Night after Big Ben and Connor's performances. After weeks of NEAR HEARTBREAKING losses, Ryan FINALLY gets one in the win column and it was a blowout. Ryan's team is NOT as bad as his record suggests and he's not going to be the "easy win" people are thinking if they still have him on their schedule. Ironically though, his matchup next week is totally irrelevant, he faces Dad and both are out of playoff contention. For Albert, he's got another winnable matchup against Alex and a loss here would basically put an end to his season. The other team on a downward spiral is Mike. I really thought Mike's team was going to be a major player in the playoffs but his team has been a disappointment and he's currently carrying a 4 game losing streak. It didn't help matters he was facing Kenny and there was just nothing he could do as Kenny's guys just went completely off, just like when Kenny went off against me. Huge win for Kenny, as he extends his points lead for the 6th seed while also still keeping open the possibility of his team just making the playoffs by record. I think Kenny's a lock to make the playoffs because he's not going to lose that points lead with 3 weeks left. Mike's not completely done, but he has a difficult matchup against Mark, and a loss there, pretty much seals his season, while Kenny has a difficult matchup himself against Drew. And finally, Dad's season basically came to an end this week as Mark's team just throttled him and Dad just stood no chance. It's a disappointing end to what I thought would be Dad's best chance at championship. It also really showed just how brutal it was for Dad to keep Devonta Freeman over Devante Adams. That would've made a HUGE difference. For Mark, a couple of weeks ago, it seemed like his team had finally caught up with him, but he has second life now with back to back wins and basically is a shoo in for the playoffs. I still don't fully buy his team, because like Alex, his team scores relatively low, but he'll get in by wins and he faces a Mike's reeling team next while Dad and Ryan basically play for pride next week. Onto the Week 11 Matchups and Predictions


Rocket Man (6-4) vs
Rigmas Forever (5-5)

Yahoo Says: I win
I Say: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA......BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHHAHAHAHAHAA...WHAAAHABABABAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Yeah..fucking right I'm ever picking myself again and FUCK YAHOO for projecting to score 125+ points. What a JOKE. I HATE YAHOO PROJECTIONS..I WISH YOU COULD TURN THEM OFF..THEY ARE ALWAYS SO OFF BASE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. So yeah...nope..not winning because my season is O-V-E-R.

I Am Queens Blvd (5-5) vs
Scott's Tots (4-6)

Yahoo Says: Kenny wins
I Say: Drew wins. You know what? I was going to pick Kenny, but I think Drew pulls off the win here. Why? Well the #1 reason, it indirectly fucks me because I need Kenny to win, but here's the kicker, it's going to fuck me all over, because I think Drew beats Kenny in a HIGH SCORING AFFAIR..which means the only real loser will be ME, because Drew will catch me in wins and points and Kenny will extend his points lead even more.

Underdawg (3-7)
Hoosier Daddy (3-7)

Yahoo Says: Dad wins
I Say: Dad wins. Eh why not..this matchup is 100% irrelevant and has no bearings on the playoff picture whatsoever. Whoever wins won't be last place.

No Soup For Your (7-3) vs
Light's Broken Bots (6-4)

Yahoo Says: Leland Wins
I Say: Leland wins. I don't see how Leland loses again this season. Not to mention Matt's got a ton of guys on bye. Leland punches his playoff ticket officially this week.

SCLSU MudDogs (6-4) vs
Channel 4 News Team (4-6)

Yahoo Says: Albert wins
I Say: Albert wins. I just can't...I just can't pick Alex. As bad as Albert's team is it's still better than Alex's this week. If Alex wins again, I just give up on this pick em shit.

Shock The Monkey (7-3) vs
Trump 2020 (4-6)

Yahoo Says: Mark wins
I say: Mark wins. Mike's team is just a mess right now, and with Jarvis Landry on bye and no Cooper Kupp, it seems like Mark will have no problem winning and also punching in his playoff ticket.












No comments:

Post a Comment