Friday, November 30, 2018

Thursday Night Overview: Hunt BOMBSHELL

Image result for kareem hunt 
Well, I was gonna start this post bitching and moaning about Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara sucking for a 2nd straight week but that will have to wait for just a bit as news came out tonight that Kareem Hunt was released by the Chiefs after a video leaked showing Hunt in a physical altercation with a young girl back in February. This is HUGE news as Hunt is one the premier backs in the league and it has a huge fantasy implications. Hunt is on Leland's team and this will be a giant blow to his squad, though to be honest Leland's team is pretty deep at RB and I honestly think he can survive the hit, though it still sucks. The big benefactor is Mark, who has Spencer Ware on his roster and now has himself a RB2 at the very least. This gives Mark a huge boost right before the playoff start. Ok back to the bitching and moaning..so yep another Thursday night Saints game and another Thursday Night Disappointment as once again Alvin Kamara and Michael Thomas way underperformed on their projections. This sucks on so many levels, as it's probably now going to cost me a bye for sure (I seriously don't think I can survive this two weeks in a row) and if my points are low enough, will bounce me out  of the playoffs altogether. My guys have way worse matchups than they did last week and I can totally see my team scoring in the low to mid 80s or worse because of that and the underachievements of my two top guns. Basically, if you played a  Saint you got fucked. So Drew's spoiler chances against Mark dropped significantly after Brees' Dud. Kenny should be fine overall, but his chances of beating Matt took a minor hit with Ingram's terrible game, Ben Watson and Trequan Smith got 0's for Eugene and Mike respectively and Alex inexplicably played Brandon Marshall who I don't even know if he's active left and took a 0 there, which basically seals the deal on his season. There were only two Cowboys worth playing and Zeke was his usual great self, which means Leland is one step closer to sealing up that bye, while Amari Cooper had a decent yardage game for Dad but did lose a costly fumble. With Dad needing all the points he can get, getting under double digits from Cooper was not the best of starts to his week.



No comments:

Post a Comment