Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday Night Overview: Turkey Day Ruined

Image result for amari cooper 
Well...the rest of this week is just completely fucked for me as I'm now dreading Sunday and the inevitable loss I'm going to receive because..you guessed it....MY TEAM ONCE AGAIN COMES UP SMALL AS FUCK WHEN IT MATTERS. So FUCKING PREDICTABLE. In the most EASY MATCHUP POSSIBLE. Kamara and Michael Thomas underscore their projections by 25 points (through no fault of their own) and I'm just...done. Done because now my points will SUCK...and done because Matt still all his big guns to go while I completely wasted mine. I tell you...it's why I NEVER have ANY confidence. Laughably Yahoo has me as  the favorite still, but Yahoo is a giant JOKE so there's no WAY IN HELL I fucking win. I'll end up getting blown out and have to pray Mike doesn't cut into my points lead. Unbelievable and as a sick joke, my first play of the week, Tarik Cohen, actually did GOOD and overscored on his projection. What a mean fucking trick. Beyond fucking irate. For Matt, he used up his flex play on Ito Smith, who sucked, but who CARES. It's not a big deal. His worst player played bad. My TWO BEST PLAYERS did nothing. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Fun fact..when Kamara and Michael Thomas bust together, I've never won. Also, still haven't had a 2 game winning streak since Weeks 3-4. From leading the league in scored points this week, to this. Just whatever the fuck ever.  Drew and Mike both had the balls to start two of the random Saints receivers who scored TD's against each other (Kirkwood for Drew and Austin Carr for Mike) and that matchup is going to be as close as close can be. Drew's throwing darts at his WR's (he played Bruce Ellington as well) and yet still has a chance to pull of the win. Mike got a great game from Julio Jones and like I said Austin Carr scored, but Austin Hooper was disappointing. I don't really have a feeling either way, I just need Mike to NOT score 24 more points than me. Zeke has been amazing since Leland traded for him and I have no doubt it'll be smooth sailing for him against Albert this week, as he's already taken a 22.8 point lead. Things were looking kinda bleak for Eugene, but Calvin Ridley saved the day with a TD and because Mark Ingram underperformed for Kenny, Eugene's in the driver's seat in their matchup. Dad played his spoiler role to perfection as Amari Cooper WENT OFF with 34 points while Theo Riddick added 9.5 points. I don't see how Alex is going to survive that, but who knows. Allen Robinson was disappointing for Ryan and thanks to some Matt Ryan Garbage, and decent Kenny Golladay game,  Mark's still got a solid chance to beat Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment