Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Week 11 Matchups and Predictions

Very important week this week (well...when isn't it) as things can get really murky if certain teams win and certain lose. Every lineup decision matters as the stakes get higher and higher. Here's this week's predictions.


Kumamon Express (8-2) vs
Winter Is Over (5-5)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Alex leads series 1-0

Predictions
I Say: I win. This is my best chance at securing a bye as I believe if I win and get to 9 wins it should be enough for a bye even if I tie record wise because of my points. Alex will be without Drew Brees and though Brandon Marshall, Brandon LaFell, Jimmy Graham, Delanie Walker, and James Starks are a little scary I still think I should be able to overcome the chances they go off. I am scared that my team has really looked mediocre recently and Randall Cobb has been a bust since I traded for him. Hopkins has a bad matchup as well, and T.Y. Hilton has Matt Hasselback throwing to him. It's not a total slam dunk, but I'm pretty confident I can win this week.

No Soup For You (6-4) vs
Channel 4 News Team (3-7)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Leland leads series 3-2

Predictions
I Say: Leland wins. I'm actually surprised it's this close. Albert played me well last week, but that was also do to my team underperforming. That's the only way Albert has a chance. Leland has the better overall roster and I think he'll get win #7 here.

Rocket Man (7-3) vs
Bigger Balls (5-5)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Mayra leads series 3-0

Predictions
I Say: Eugene wins. Last we saw these two was the semifinals of the Wane McGarity Bowl which Mayra easily won. I know Eugene had an ugly game last week, but Mayra's in a pretty tough spot here without Antonio Brown. Her WR trio, on paper, looks awful and Alfred Blue, who's beyond terrible plays the Jets. I'll give the edge to Eugene here, who gets Julio Jones back.

Shock The Monkey (6-4) vs
Light's Broken Bots (4-6)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Matt leads series 2-1

Predictions
I Say: Mark wins. I'm gonna jinx the hell outta this, but this is the most no brainer pick of the week. Matt's team is just beyond decimated and his best players, Ben Roethlisberger and Odell Beckham Jr. are both on bye. This is a gift win for Mark in a critical time. There's no way Matt wins this week. NO...WAY.

BigBadBob (4-6) vs
Sons Of The Harpy (4-6)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Drew leads series 5-0

Predictions
I Say: Dad wins. This season has been so crazy. Drew's gone from a favorite to win it all to fighting for his playoff life the past couple of weeks. Historically, Drew's dominated Dad, but I gotta give the edge to Dad this week (unless Michael Floyd ends up not playing...that would be pretty huge). Drew's RB situation behind Peterson is beyond a mess and having to use Ameer Abdullah or C.J. Anderson is just bad. If he has a fully healthy roster, Dad's got the better team this week.

Woe Is Me (4-6) vs
Hoosier Daddy (4-6)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Series is tied 4-4

Predictions
I Say: Kenny wins. To be truthfully honest..I'm scared shitless Kenny somehow makes the playoffs. His team is THAT good. Seriously...look at the roster, deep at WR and Running back and decent at QB. He still has to win outright and hope for other stuff to happen, but damn it's team I don't wanna face. I think he beats Ryan here to survive another week.









No comments:

Post a Comment