Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week 10 Matchups And Predictions

Final 4 game stretch and every game matters. Here's this week's matchups and predictions.

Kumamon Express (7-2)          vs
Channel 4 News Team (3-6)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Albert leads series 6-2

Predictions: I say Albert wins..because fuck it Yahoo has me barely winning so I probably won't. This is the classic "play the team that sucked the worst last week only for them to wake up and beat the crap out of you" game. Can't believe how little faith I have in my squad to beat a 3-6 TEAM but whatever, chalk up another loss. Albert OWNS me in this league too with a crazy 6-2 record so he'll probably add #7 to that.

No Soup For You (5-4) vs
Bigger Balls (5-4)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Leland leads series 2-1

Predictions: I say Leland wins. With Antonio Brown being downgraded due to no Big Ben, plus having to use Mike Wallace, Tyler Lockett, and Alfred Blue, also Karlos Williams having a difficult matchup against the Jets, I gotta go with Leland, who has the better looking roster this week. 

Rocket Man (7-2) vs
Shock The Monkey (5-4)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Series is tied 1-1

Predictions: I Say Mark wins. Gonna give the slight edge to Mark as Eugene will be without Julio Jones. Should be close, but I'll give the slight roster edge to Mark this week.

Sons Of The Harpy (4-5) vs
Light's Broken Bots (3-6)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Matt leads series 4-3-1

Predictions: I Say Drew wins. Last year, Drew tanked to play Matt in the 1st round of the playoffs, who would've guessed Drew's move would wind up helped Matt win the Wane McGarity Bowl last year. Unfortunately for Matt, the Curse Of The Champion has reared its ugly head. This is a must win for Drew to stay in the thick of things with the playoffs, and though Matt can play spoiler, I don't see that happening this week. A loss here would officially end Matt's playoff chances.

Hoosier Daddy (4-5) vs
BigBadBob (3-6)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Dad leads series 3-2

Predictions: I say Ryan wins. Ryan was going to be without Andrew Luck regardless of the injury news this week as they are on bye, but I'll give Ryan the slight edge here against Dad, though Dad has a great chance of playing spoiler here. Ryan still has a very formidable running back trio and I think that will be good enough to get past Dad. If Dad loses it would be his 7th straight loss in a row and slam the door on his playoff chances.

Winter Is Over (5-4) vs
Woe Is Me (3-6)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Alex leads series 1-0

Predictions: I Say Kenny wins. Gonna go Kenny for the upset here. He's got the talent to do it. It would be a tough loss for Alex to swallow but I think Kenny keeps his tiny playoff chances alive here.

 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment