Friday, October 26, 2012

Thursday Night Overview: Martinnnnnn! Martinnnnn!

Well what a game Doug Martin had last night. Martin was on his game allllll night last night to the tune of 33.5 fantasy points. He shredded the Minnesota D for 135 rushing yards and a score and also added 79 yards and a score. Awesome start for Leland and he needed that considering he has Vick Ballard as his RB #2. Here are the other players that played last night.

Chardee MacDennis- I was thisclose to getting a shitty AD game against me. Unfortunately for me, Peterson ended up with a 60+ yard TD and finished with 16.5 points. Could've been worse for me I guess, but man I wanted it to be way worse. Good start in a must win for Drew.

Richard Head- Posey's Kicker, Blair Walsh, hit a 50 yard field goal, but did little else (2 extra points) for 7 points

Dr. Wily's Robots- He just can't lose....EVER. No A.J. Green? No problem. Mike Williams filled in just fine (68 and a score) and Harvin had 90 a score for a total of 33.5 points. I'm not sure if Ryan's winning this matchup anymore, because Matt survived A.J. Green's bye just fine.

The Bad Robofies- Poor Dad, I guess the Thursday Night Curse is a Puente family thing. Dad's real hesitant with his WR's after last week's Randall Cobb mishap. He decided to stick with V-Jax and it wasn't good at all. He finished with 2 receptions for 40 yards. Doug Martin and Mike Williams got all the glory. Not a great start for Dad this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment