Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Week 4 Matchups and Predictions

I'm telling you...once the season gets started it just starts flying by. We're already into week 4 of the season and so far the league has been pretty balanced with all but one team having a win. Because of that, the only one to me in "must win" mode is Leland as it would be very difficult to climb out of a 0-4 start. Here's this weeks matchups

Rigmas Forever (2-1) vs
Hoosier Daddy (2-1)

Yahoo Says: I win
I Say: I win. I hate when Yahoo gives me such absurd projections. I haven't hit over 115 much less 122 since Week one. Nevertheless besides such ridiculousness I still believe I should be able to beat Ryan this week.

I Am Queens Blvd (2-1) vs
Light's Broken Bots (1-2)

Yahoo Says: Matt wins
I Say: Matt wins. This is interesting. My first inclination was to say Drew would win, but looking at it a little deeper I actually have to give the edge to Matt. Dalvin Cook still might not even play or be limited and Drew's having to rely on wild card plays such as Kenny Stills, Dallas Goedert and Aaron Jones. I actually think Matt has the more stable roster for this week.

Scott's Tots (1-2) vs
Underdawg (1-2)

Yahoo Says: Kenny wins
I Say: Kenny wins Dad losing Cam hurts him way more than Kenny losing McCaffrey. Dad having to rely on disappointments like Corey Davis and Amari Cooper plus not really having a solid RB2 has me thinking Kenny takes this one to get to .500 before he gets back both Julian Edelman and Mark Ingram from suspension.

Channel 4 News Team (2-1) vs
Trump 2020 (1-2)

Yahoo Says: Mike Wins
I say: Mike wins. Albert's having to start two tight ends because of lack of bench depth, plus the super inconsistent Isaiah Crowell. Posey's been putting big points week after week and I see him doing it again.

SCLSU MudDogs (1-2) vs
No Soup For You (0-3)

Yahoo Says: Leland Wins
I Say: Leland wins. Leland is a whopping 40 point favorite and there really is no excuse for his team to not easily win this matchup. Alex's team is just too beat up at the moment to pose a serious threat.


Shock The Monkey (3-0) vs
Rocket Man (2-1)

Yahoo Says: Eugene wins
I Say: Eugene wins. I mean...it has to end soon right? Here's a crazy fun fact. Mark is actually riding an 11 GAME WINNING STREAK dating back to last season. That's right..Mark last loss? Week 7 of last year..TO ME. Amazing streak that I just have to believe has to end this week. Eugene's team is really tough and I just can't see Mark beating him..though he's proved me wrong all season.







No comments:

Post a Comment