Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Week 2 Matchups And Predictions

And just like that it's time for Week 2. Here are this week's matchups and predictions



Rigmas Forever (1-0) vs
Channel 4 News Team (1-0)

Yahoo Says: I win
I Say: I win. It's not going to be easy and Albert is coming off a huge victory against Leland, but I have confidence my team can pull off the victory, though I don't see it as the Blowout Yahoo sees it as.


I Am Queens Blvd. (1-0) vs
Shock the Monkey (1-0)

Yahoo Says: Drew Wins
I Say: Drew wins. Let's see if Mark's win wasn't a fluke. I see this being a blowout, just because Drew has the better team to me by far. It'll be impressive if Mark's squad can take Drew's down. I just don't see it happening.

Underdawg (0-1) vs
No Soup For You (0-1)

Yahoo Says: Leland Wins
I Say: Leland wins. Remember when I said there wouldn't be many matchups Dad would be actually considered an underdog in? Well an 0-1 start later and here we are...Dad's an underdog. There's a possibility both teams could be missing key players (Devonta Freeman for Dad, Aaron Rodgers for Leland). I don't think it matters honestly. I also don't think it'll be as close as Yahoo thinks. I think Leland rights the ship and wins easily and puts Dad's season in serious jeopardy so early in the season.

Scott's Tots (0-1) vs
Light's Broken Bots (0-1)

Yahoo Says: Kenny wins
I Say: Kenny wins. It seems like this week is redemption week as a lot of the teams that lost last week look to right the ship and get back at .500. Kenny should be one of those teams. Matt's already got RB problems (which just got even worse with Rex Burkhead in Concussion Protocol) and on top of the Patriots play the Jags, so not an ideal matchup. It looks like Matt will roll with Mahomes at QB which is definitely a shrewd move that could pay off big time. Problem is, it just might not be enough. I think has the possibility of being close, but I'm giving the edge to Kenny this week.

SCLSU MudDogs (1-0) vs
Hoosier Daddy (0-1)

Yahoo Says: Ryan wins
I say: Ryan wins. Another team looking to rebound from a disappointing loss. With or without Fournette (though it is looking more like with) Ryan should be able to handle Alex's injury ravaged team (which Le'Veon Bell is also holding hostage). Who knows though, Alex found a way to get a  victory last week..maybe lightning strikes twice again?

Rocket Man (1-0) vs
Trump 2020 (0-1)

Yahoo Says: Eugene wins
I Say: Eugene wins. Tough break for Mike, who goes from a shootout with Drew, to another possible shootout with another team that can put up some major points. Edge to the better roster here.












No comments:

Post a Comment