Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 10 Matchups and Predictions

We've already had a Thursday night game as those are starting up now, so some of the teams have had players go already. I've decided to nix the weekly transaction report, if there are any significant moves I'll include them in the Matchups and Predictions post. Here's this week matchups

RuggedRaymontHarris (6-3) vs
Take Dat Wit Chu          (5-4)

Matchup Stats
Last Matchup- Kenny beat me 91-82
All Time- Series tied 1-1

Already Played
Vincent Jackson (RuggedRaymontHarris) 22 yards receiving, 2 pts
Ryan Mathews (Take Dat Wit Chu) 34 rushing yards, 23 receiving yards, 5 points

Key Players (Opponents in Parenthesis)
RuggedRaymontHarris- Tony Romo (Buffalo) LeSean McCoy (Arizona) Ray Rice (Seattle) Greg Jennings (Vikings)
Take Dat Wit Chu- Aaron Rodgers (Vikings) Larry Fitzgerald (Eagles) DeMarco Murray (Buffalo)

Wild Cards
RuggedRaymontHarris- DeSean Jackson (Arizona) Fred Davis (Miami)
Take Dat Wit Chu- Santonio Holmes (Patriots) Tony Gonzalez (Saints) Laurent Robinson (Buffalo)

Overview: Well, both of our Thursday players SUCKED. Of course because it's sooooooo predictable Vincent Jackson follows his 141 yards 3 TD performance on my bench with 1 catch for 22 yards in my lineup. This is very CRUCIAL and a horrible start for my team. Luckily for me, Ryan Mathews didn't really do much either, and I'd rather have one on my WR suck than a RB. On paper, I should win, but damn has my WR core been so inconsistent. Can DeSean Jackson FINALLY show up please??? Romo has been way too conservative and I worry about that especially with Kenny having DeMarco Murray. Aaron Rodgers will probably be his usual Aaron Rodgers self but at least I have Greg Jennings to negate some damage he does. Kenny owns my ass in fantasy so although I think I should win with the team I have, I have a feeling Kenny will somehow find a way to get the victory.

Yahoo Says: I win 104-96
I Say: Kenny wins, I don't care if Yahoo says I win 100-2, I always find a way to lose to Kenny, and some bullshit will happen again this week.

The Bad Robofies (5-4)  vs
Salt & Vinegar Chips (3-6)

Matchup Stats
Last Matchup-Mike beat my Dad 108-83
All Time: Mike leads series 1-0

Already Played
Michael Bush (The Bad Robofies) 157 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD, 85 receiving yards, 29 points
Antonio Gates (Salt & Vinegar Chips) 54 receiving yards 5 points

Key Players
The Bad Robofies - Drew Brees (Falcons) Jason Witten (Buffalo)
Salt & Vinegar Chips- Marques Colston (Falcons) Steve Smith (Panthers) Matt Schaub (Tampa Bay) Michael Turner (Saints)

Wild Cards
The Bad Robofies- Brandon Lloyd (Browns) Victor Cruz (49ers) James Jones (Vikings) Chris Johnson (Panthers)
Salt & Vinegar Chips- Darren Sproles (Falcons)

Yahoo Says: Mike wins 90-87
I say: Dad wins, getting 29 points from Michael Bush is HUGE. That's a big game and it allows leeway to give Chris Johnson a roll of the dice and see how he does. I don't think Posey can come back from behind after that, though he does have some nice plays. Dad will always have more wild cards than key players, cause his guys are just so inconsistent and unpredictable. I think Dad gets his revenge on Posey after losing week 1 cause Brady went bonkers.

Hoosier Daddy (7-2)  vs
Channel 4 News Team (6-3)

Matchup Stats
Last Matchup: Ryan beat Albert 99-78
All Time- Series tied 2-2

Key Players
Hoosier Daddy- Cam Newton (Titans) Mike Wallace (Bengals) Maurice Jones-Drew (Colts) Jimmy Graham (Falcons)
Channel 4 News Team- Tom Brady (Jets) Calvin Johnson (Bears) Arian Foster (Tampa Bay) Steven Jackson (Browns)

Wild Cards
Hoosier Daddy- Rashard Mendenhall (Bengals) Anquan Boldin (Seattle) LeGarrette Blount (Houston) Jacksonville Defense (Colts)
Channel 4 News Team-  Dez Bryant (Buffalo) Julio Jones (Saints) Jermichael Finley (Vikings)

Yahoo Says: Ryan wins 101-98
I say: Albert wins, this is probably the best matchup of the week as it pits the #1 and #2 team. Last time Albert forgot to take Arian Foster out of his lineup and he was inactive and he lost big. This time around though, it should be much more interesting. The matchups are superb. I think I favor Albert a little bit more cause I think the upside of Dez, Julio and Finley is so big, they could all have very nice games. Cam Newton's been a best, and MJD gets the Colts, but what you see is what you get with Mendenhall, Boldin, and Blount. Nevertheless, I expect this to be a very close game.

Dr. Wily's Robots (4-5) vs
Da Boyz (2-7)

Matchup Stats
Last Matchup- Cindy won 106-100
All Time: Cindy leads 1-0

Already Played
Philip Rivers (Dr. Wily's Robots) 274 passing yards, 1 passing TD, 1 INT, I fumble lost, 15 points

Key Players
Dr. Wily's Robots- Brandon Marshall (Redskins) Dwayne Bowe (Broncos) Adrian Peterson (Packers) Frank Gore (Giants)
Da Boyz- Matt Ryan (Saints), Wes Welker (Jets)

Wild Cards
Dr. Wily's Robots- A.J. Green (Steelers)
Da Boyz- Shonn Greene (Patriots) Reggie Bush (Redskins)

Yahoo Says: Matt wins 92-81
I say: Matt wins, even though Matt used his QB already, I still think he has the better overall team and should easily avenge his week 1 loss. No Wes Welker 99 yard TD bailout for Cindy this time around. Her team is just too banged up right now, and her players just don't stack up to Matt's.

The_Twin_Killers (4-5) vs
Shredders (3-6)

Matchup Stats
Last Matchup-Leland beat Zach 120-82
All Time- Leland leads 1-0

Already Played
Nick Novak (The_Twin_Killers)- 1 FG. 2 XP, 5 pts
Mike Tolbert (Shredders) 36 rushing yards, 37 receiving yards, 6 points

Key Players
The_Twin Killers- Matthew Stafford (Bears), Matt Forte (Lions) Roddy White (Saints) Rob Gronkowski (Jets)
Shredders- Michael Vick (Arizona) Jeremy Maclin (Arizona)

Wild Cards
The_Twin_Killers- Mike Williams (Houston) Jonathan Stewart (Titans)
Shredders- Stevie Johnson (Cowboys), Jordy Nelson (Vikings) Willis McGahee (Chiefs) Aaron Hernandez (Jets)

Yahoo Says: Zach wins 94-85
I say: Zach wins, boy what a difference a couple weeks make. Leland went from a big time contender to just struggling to stay in the playoff hunt mainly due to A)brutal bye weeks and B)injuries to Ahmad Bradshaw and Hakeem Nicks. You really never know what you're gonna get with Zach's team, but I think he'll have enough to get this one. It's really hard to have confidence in Mike Williams, Jerome Simpson, and Jonathan Stewart and while Zach's team is just as unpredictable, I think Jordy Nelson, McGahee, and Hernandez all have big time upside. If Zach wins, he'll be right back in the thick of things, as for Leland, it could be a 4th straight loss for a once promising team.

No comments:

Post a Comment