Friday, December 14, 2018

Thursday Night Overview: It All Comes Predictably Crashing Down

Image result for keenan allen 
You wanna know why I loathe this game so much? Because I have zero control on what actually happens in this stupid game. This is my 6th trip to the final four in the playoffs..6 times I've been here..and I'm about to fail yet again for the 4th time to even reach the Championship game. Last year it's because of a random TE Decision. This year, an in game injury has already killed my week before it's even started. Yup Keenan Allen, who I own of course, got hurt in the 1st quarter in last night's game and never came back. BIG FAT 0 in the playoffs nonetheless. Just forget any chance of beating Kenny's team (like I had one to begin with) now because it ain't happening. On top of that, I had Damien Williams in my lineup alllll week but chickened out at the last second because I didn't want two wild card plays on a Thursday in a semi final playoff matchup and since Melvin Gordon was ruled out, I thought Justin Jackson would be the better play and stuck with him and Tarik Cohen. Naturally Damien Williams goes off (of course he does, I own him and didn't play him, I promise you if I played him he'd have 60 total yards with no TD's). It's just so predictable how shit my luck is. It's beyond aggravating and I don't see how you guys shrug this shit off. Maybe it's because yall have real lives that don't revolve around this game. Anyways, Kenny's going to sail to the finals (again) while I'll get to play in the 3rd place game for the 4th fucking time and pretend to be focused on it because you get your money back. Justin Jackson WAS good, I"m not a TOTAL idiot, but it's for nothing. Oh and TY Hilton either will play but be limited or just be ruled out completely just to stick it to me even more. On the flip side of the matchups, Matt didn't get the Mahomes superman performance that he's been getting all season and I think he might be in jeopardy of losing to Leland now. He's going to need his core of Juju, Thielen, Gronk, and George Kittle to really pick up the slack if he's going to advance to the championship.



No comments:

Post a Comment