Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Week 2 Matchups and Predictions

Week 1 was pretty awful, let's hope we see some better performances Week 2! Onto this week's matchups!


BABY CARROTS (1-0)  Vs
Catch My Javelin! (0-1)

All Time Record: I lead series 5-3

Key Players

BABY CARROTS: Cam Newton (Bills) Devante Parker (Chargers) Todd Gurley (Redskins) Dalvin Cook (Steelers)

Catch My Javelin!: Jameis Winston (Bears) Alshon Jeffrey (Chiefs) Mike Evans (Bears) Jordan Howard (Bucs) Jordan Reed (Rams)

Wild Cards

BABY CARROTS: Thielen legit? Cam bounce back?

Catch My Javelin!: Jameis/Evans debuts. Is Tarik Cohen a fluke?

Predictions
Yahoo Says: I win
I say: Drew wins. I can't honestly pick myself after last week's disaster. I'm not a fan of having to play two running backs on the same team but I really have no choice as it's my best bet. Drew's team is sneaky good and I can see him starting off to a fast 2-0 start after playing me.

Channel 4 News Team (1-0) vs
BigBadBob (0-1)

All Time Record: Albert leads series 5-4

Key Players

Channel 4 News Team: Derek Carr (Jets) Amari Cooper (Jets) Stefon Diggs (Steelers) Golden Tate (Giants) LeSean McCoy (Panthers) Carlos Hyde (Seahawks) Ty Montgomery (Falcons)

BigBadBob: Aaron Rodgers (Falcons) DeAndre Hopkins (Bengals) Devante Adams (Falcons) Isaiah Crowell (Ravens) Devonta Freeman (Packers) Tyler Eifert (Texans)

Wild Cards


Channel 4 News Team: Tough Matchup for Carlos Hyde. Witten's usage sustainable?

BigBadBob: Will Dad's team bounce back as whole? Production from Flex position.

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Albert wins
I Say: Albert wins. After last week's impressive showing, I can't pick Albert to lose. I just don't see it. Though I do believe my Dad will put up more a fight this week with his players showing up, Albert's just got the better squad.

No Soup For You (1-0) vs
Rocket Man (0-1)

All Time Record: Series is tied 3-3

Key Players

No Soup For You: Matt Ryan (Packers) A.J. Green (Texans) Keenan Allen (Dolphins) Michael Thomas (Patriots) Lamar Miller (Bengals)

Rocket Man: Matthew Stafford (Giants) Julio Jones (Packers) Kelvin Benjamin (Bills) Melvin Gordon (Dolphins) Rob Gronkowski (Saints)

Wild Cards

No Soup For You: No David Johnson, can Lamar Miller/Theo Riddick step up? Bounce back games from Michael Thomas/A.J. Green. Trust Crowder?

Rocket Man: Bounce Back games from Julio/Kelvin Benjamin/Gronk. Can supporting players show up and score points?

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Eugene wins
I Say: Eugene wins. How bout this sibling rivalry matchup off the bat in Week 2? Series is all tied up too. It's a huge blow for Leland to lose David Johnson but he still has some great players on his roster, I just feel like Eugene is due to for a rebound performance as his team was dreadful overall last week. I say Eugene takes a close one here.

SCLSU MudDogs (0-1) vs
Light's Broken Bots (0-1)

All Time Record: Alex Leads Series 2-1

Key Players

SCLSU MudDogs: Drew Brees (Patriots) Le'veon Bell (Vikings) Marshawn Lynch (Jets) Jimmy Graham (49ers)

Light's Broken Bots: Tom Brady (Saints) Dez Bryant (Broncos) Jordy Nelson (Falcons) Demaryius Thomas (Cowboys) Martavis Bryant (Vikings)

Wild Cards

SCLSU MudDogs: Tough Matchup for Brees and Le'Veon Bell. Production from WR group. Adrian Peterson at flex

Light's Broken Bots: Tough Matchup for Dez. Martavis Bryant bounce back? RB Production.

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Alex wins
I Say: Matt wins. Man...this is tough, both teams have massive problems going forward, but because they play each other this week, someone's going to get win #1. I'll go with Matt simply because he has more talented players that could have good games, but it's really close.



Hoosier Daddy (1-0) vs
Woe Is You (0-1)

All Time Record: Series is tied 3-3

Key Players

Hoosier Daddy: Kirk Cousins (Rams) Michael Crabtree (Jets) Ezekiel Elliott (Broncos) Leonard Fournette (Titans) DeSean Jackson (Bears)

Woe Is You: Odell Beckham Jr. (Lions) Terrelle Pryor (Rams) Kareem Hunt (Eagles) Greg Olsen (Bills)

Wild Cards

Hoosier Daddy: Tough Matchup for Zeke. T.Y. Hilton's QB Situation. Robbie Anderson as WR3.

Woe Is You: Palmer/Dalton QB Situation. Tyrell Williams/Bilal Powell/Terrence Williams plays.

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Ryan wins
I Say: Ryan wins. Mike's team just looks very unpredictable, especially after we saw the Jets not really use Bilal Powell as much as originally believe. Mike used a high draft pick on him. The QB situation is murky and though Ryan's team looks equally as questionable (remember, he barely squeaked out a win against me last week) I'll give the slight edge to him.


Easy Beasley (1-0) vs
Shock The Monkey (1-0)

All Time Record: Kenny Leads Series 3-2

Key Players

Easy Beasley: Philip Rivers (Dolphins) Antonio Brown (Vikings) Jay Ajayi (Chargers) Jarvis Landry (Chargers) Christian McCaffrey (Bills) Travis Kelce (Eagles)

Shock The Monkey: Russell Wilson (49ers) Brandin Cooks (Saints) Doug Baldwin (49ers) Tyreek Hill (Eagles) DeMarco Murray (Jaguars) Delanie Walker (Jaguars)

Wild Cards

Easy Beasley: Rivers over Mariota. First games for Ajayi/Landry. McCaffrey's work load

Shock The Monkey: 3 Titans plays. Gillislee TD or bust. Wilson/Baldwin bounce back.

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Marc wins
I say: Marc wins. Kenny was basically forced to play Rivers over Marcus Mariota only because Marc is using 3 Titans and that's just too many guys tied to his QB for him to be gain any ground against Marc. Kenny's coming off a nice win without two of his major guys, but he faces a pretty good team in Marc who's coming of a win himself (albeit a tad disappointing). I still think overall Marc has the better roster and I'll go with him in staying undefeated.









No comments:

Post a Comment