Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 11 Matchups and Predictions

So Mayra officially becomes the 1st team to clinch a playoff berth (I know...shocking) and Albert's a game away too, but the last 4 spots are still far from being filled. The same 5 teams still have a shot and each week gets bigger and more important. A loss this late could end up being a season ending one. Here's the matchups for Week 11.


Arturo's Beans (2-8) vs
Shock The Monkey (2-8)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: I lead series 1-0
Last Matchup: I beat Mark 91-44.5 in Week 8 of the 2013 Season

Predictions
Fuck what Yahoo says, it's gonna change anyways cause I specifically made a trade (and gained another pick) to have depth for one reason and one reason only...TO BEAT MARK. I DO NOT want to be the last 2 win team standing and I want to end this GOD AWFUL EMBARRASSING LOSING STREAK. I'M GOING TO WIN no doubt about it and if I DON'T, I'M COMMISSIONER, I'LL CHANGE THE FUCKING SCORE (I KID.....OR DO I???)

Winter is Here (6-4) vs
Next!!! (2-8)

No Matchup Stats

Predictions
I Say: Alex wins. Alex hasn't changed up his roster yet, so I'm not gonna bother with the Yahoo prediction, but rest assured he's projected to win. Josh Gordon is still out another week and Alex's team is just too good and back at full strength. Win #7 should be easy.

JTG'S Warehouse (6-4) vs
Rocket Man (5-5)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Eugene leads series 2-0
Last Matchup: Eugene beat Drew 114.5-93 in the Semifinals of the Michael Wiley Loser Bowl

Key Players

JTG's Warehouse: Kelvin Benjamin (Falcons) Demaryius Thomas (Rams) Andre Ellington (Lions) Julius Thomas (Rams)

Rocket Man: Aaron Rodgers (Eagles) Jeremy Maclin (Packers) Calvin Johnson (Cardinals) Julio Jones (Panthers) Randall Cobb (Eagles)

Wild Cards
JTG's Warehouse: RGIII at QB. Helu at RB.

Rocket Man: Murray on Bye. RB Production

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Eugene wins 109-98
I Say: Eugene wins. Because no one else wanted Aaron Rodgers and my desperate attempt at getting one more win, Eugene wins the Aaron Rodgers sweepstakes by giving up a 9th round pick. I also took away his WR Depth, so he'll need to hope none of his main receivers get hurt. I think it's worth the gamble. Eugene NEEDS this win more than anyone because he's a game behind. Drew will provide a tough test, but I think Eugene gets it.

Bigger Balls (10-0) vs
The Bad Robofies (6-4)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Dad leads series 2-0
Last Matchup: Dad beat Mayra 74-61.5 in Week 3 Of The 2013 Season

Key Players

Bigger Balls: Andrew Luck (Patriots) Antonio Brown (Titans) Le'Veon Bell (Titans) Mike Wallace (Bills) Larry Fitzgerald (Lions) Matt Forte (Vikings) Antonio Gates (Raiders) Ahmad Bradshaw (Patriots) (Did I just list her whole team..shit I think I did).

The Bad Robofies:   Tom Brady (Colts) Brandon Marshall* (Vikings) Alfred Morris (Bucs) Jimmy Graham (Bengals)

Wild Cards

Bigger Balls: No Dez (I mean seriously..does it matter..but whatever it's still a huge deal)


The Bad Robofies: No Gio again. Brandon Marshall's health. Production of Non-Stars.

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Mayra wins 117-104
I Say: Mayra wins. And there was Dad..the last one standing. I've seen Dad pull off some crazy ass wins in the past, I saw him break Matt's undefeated streak a couple years ago while using SHONN GREENE of all people. He's my Dad...I want to believe he can do it and because I want to see him in the playoffs I really hope he can...but it was going to be a tall task even AT full strength, which Dad clearly is not. Brandon Marshall has been known to fight through injuries before, but sometimes he's just a decoy and doesn't do much. Even without Dez..it's just too much star power. Mayra will finish her run of the league here and get even closer to the perfect season. Do what you do best Dad....prove me wrong again..Be the "Houdini of Fantasy Football" one more time. I'd love to eat my words.

Woe Is Me (3-7) vs
Hoosier Daddy (3-7)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Series is tied 3-3
Last Matchup: Kenny Beat Ryan 119-118 in Week 8 of the 2013 Season

Predictions
I Say: Kenny wins...Ryan's so excited he hasn't even bothered to drop Carson Palmer for a QB. Feel the EXCITMENT. Winner gets win #4...that's the sound of not one ounce of a fuck being given by either guys.

Channel 4 News Team (9-1) vs
Dr. Light's Robots (6-4)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Albert leads series 4-2
Last Matchup: Matt beat Albert 103.5-83.5 in Week 8 of the 2013 Season

Key Players
Channel 4 News Team: Peyton Manning (Rams) A.J. Green (Saints) Alshon Jeffrey (Vikings) Arian Foster (Browns) Greg Olsen (Falcons)

Dr. Light's Robots: Ben Roethlisberger (Titans) Emmanuel Sanders (Rams) Jordy Nelson (Eagles) Sammy Watkins (Dolphins) Jamaal Charles (Seahawks)

Wild Cards
Channel 4 News Team: Fred Jackson and Arian Foster health. Alshon Jeffrey and A.J. Green bounce back (Rotoworld!).

Dr. Light's Robots: Difficult Matchup for Sanders. Play of Trent Richardson and Larry Donnell.

Predictions
Yahoo Says: Matt wins 107-97
I Say: Matt wins. I'm gonna have to agree with Yahoo here and say Matt gets the W. I wanna see Albert's team fully healthy before I can give the benefit of the doubt. It starts tomorrow with Fred Jackson. A.J. Green and Alshon Jeffrey MUST start producing at elite levels to help out Peyton Manning because it's hard to predict what guys like Anquan Boldin and Greg Jennings will do. This would of course be a huge win for Matt and a potential playoff clincher.



















No comments:

Post a Comment