Friday, October 21, 2016

Thursday Night Overview/Week 6 Awards

 Chicago Bears v Green Bay Packers : News Photo


C'mon....you can see it a mile away. Aaron Rodgers. He sucks right? How many games without a 300 yard game? 17, I believe? He scored what under 14 last week? It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
FUCKING OBVIOUS what's going to happen here. Not to mention that Eddie Lacy is out and the Packers literally have no real running back who knows the playbook (a practice squad player and recently acquired Knile Davis) plus their D sucks (unless you're playing against them when you have Eli Manning like me, then they become the 85 Bears) AND IT'S THURSDAY NIGHT, which historically FUCKS ME OVER week after week so it's probably going to be a shootout. He's going to go off. Big time. For SURE over 300 yards and probably 2-3 TD's


 You guys see what I don't wanna do this shit anymore?????? Just because I call it EVERY MOTHERFUCKING WEEK.....just because I EXPECT THE FUCKING WORST EVERY FUCKING DAMN FUCKING WEEK and I'M ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO MY SHITTY FUCKING LUCK....doesn't make it any less frustrating. I am sooooooooo fucking sick and fucking tired of this bullshit more than you know. AGAIN....DONE BEFORE SUNDAY....A FUCKING GAIN......and I LOVE THE FUCKING FAKE OUT "STRUGGLES" IN THE FIRST HALF ONLY FOR RODGERS TO GO BATSHIT CRAZY IN THE 2ND HALF. ABSURD....FUCKING ABSURD....I seriously can't take this anymore. Aaron Rodgers "sucks" until the week I PLAY AGAINST HIM....because it has to be the week where he plays a shitty ass defense....against a team who can't generate offense because they lose their QB...and of course Green Bay has zero running backs so Aaron Rodgers has to throw 1,000 FUCKING times. The result? Over 300 yards and 3 scores....BECAUSE THAT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THE MOTHERFUCKING RESULT. Also....I had to panic trade fucking LeSean McCoy because he's hurt (or he's not hurt..or it's not that bad...or it is that bad..no it's really not that bad...WHO FUCKING KNOWS). SICK OF IT......SICK OF ITTTTTTTTTT. I'm dead serious....I can't see playing this crap anymore after this year. It's beyond ridiculous...it's beyond out of my control....it's beyond stupid......not one second is fun...how can it be??? Every week I'M DONE BY FUCKING THURSDAY NIGHT.  I can't be casual....it's not me....I can't shrug it off....I can't go "oh well".....I can't....this is gonna ruin my weekend (as usual)...and I can't be fucking pissed 24/7 for 6 months out of the year anymore. My personality is not meant for this game. Like I said....every week this keep happening...makes it soooooo much more easier that I'm going to call it a day and quit. It doesn't mean the league has to end...I don't mind sticking around as the commish to keep it alive, but I need a break from it. Not doing it anymore. It's just....not...fun and when it's not fun...there's zero sense in playing. I think I'd have more fun watching you guys play than being in the league. Anyways...so yeah Aaron Rodgers did his thing and broke out his "slump" (like EVERYONE does against me) and goes for 326 yards and 3 scores. Whatever, I've said everything I could about it. "Mad Scientist" Drew is at it again...he loses Eddie Lacy to IR, plugs in Ty Montgomery and boom...it works because of course it does. He finished with 10 receptions for 66 yards and another 60 on the ground for nearly 18 points. Posey got a shitty game from Cameron Meredith and just like that....Drew...with his rag tag team...could end up pulling off another upset and go to 4-3. My poor Dad's definitely going to be 0-7 as already Randall Cobb scored a TD caught 11 balls for 95 yards and scored over 23 points. My Dad had Devante Adams on his bench because he was supposed to miss the game with a concussion, but no he played and went off on his bench for nearly 32 points. SO...FUCKING...RIDICULOUS...who saw that coming? Nobody...because Fantasy football is full of shit and is a crapshoot. Riddle me this....in a "prime" matchup where Aaron Rodgers threw the ball all night how does Jordy Nelson get 1 fucking reception for 9 yards? Because (say it with me) Fantasy Football is full of shit and is a crapshoot. Crushing blow for Matt there. Brian Hoyer fucked over Albert's guys royally as he gets a combined 7.2 points from Jordan Howard and Zach Miller. Howard also looks like shit now and apparently KADEEM CAREY will probably be the new starting running back because....you know the drill. Brian Hoyer also fucked over Mark as Alshon Jeffrey was held to under 5 fantasy points. So once again out of everyone players only 3 people benefit from this game...Eugene...Leland...and Drew. Everyone else...got big time fucked. Yayyyyy Thursday Night Football!!!! Onto the awards

Wane McGarity Co Studs Of The Week
David Johnson (No Soup For You)
Odell Beckham Jr. (Woe Is You)
New York Jets v Arizona Cardinals : News Photo 
Baltimore Ravens v New York Giants : News Photo 
Couldn't pick one from last week, both were amazing and deserve the honors. David Johnson's been the more consistent of the two, establishing himself as by far the best fantasy football player in the game, but it's really hard to ignore 222 yards from Beckham Jr.

Michael Wiley Dud Of The Week
Larry Fitzgerald (SCLSU MudDogs)
New York Jets v Arizona Cardinals : News Photo 
I'm giving this to Fitzgerald because of the magnitude of the matchup he was in. In a game against the shitty Jets Defense, all Alex needed was a decent Fitzgerald game to topple Eugene and his undefeated streak. All he got was 6 receptions for 49 yards. Sure the 7.9 points don't look THAT bad compared to other previous busts...but for a talent like Fitzgerald against a terrible defense like the Jets...this should've been an easy win for Alex...instead Fitzgerald disappointing game dropped him to 2-4.

Drew Bennett Sneaky Surprise Award
Kenny Britt (Hoosier Daddy)
Los Angeles Rams v Detroit Lions : News Photo 
I'm telling you..this season Ryan's been on his A game all year and it's why he's currently #1 as an undefeated team with the most points scored in the league. It's key pickups like Hunter Henry and Kenny Britt that have helped propel Ryan to where is he. Britt's never been a fantasy monster, but a Steve Smith injury and Ryan's relatively thin receiving group forced Ryan to take a chance on Britt and hope for the best. Britt more than exceeded expectations going off for nearly 30 points. In a matchup where the margin of victory was relative small (around 10 points) Ryan needed each and everyone of those Britt points.

There is no Jay Cutler Bad Decision Award this week
 


No comments:

Post a Comment