Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday Night Overview/Week 3 Awards

Miami Dolphins v Cincinnati Bengals : News Photo 
I seriously don't get it...I don't fucking get it...you will never convince me jinxes and curses don't exist. You wanna know why I'm so pessimistic and negative??? You wanna know why when I don't pick myself to win it's not because I'm trying to "reverse jinx" it's because I KNOW my LUCK and my TEAM and know I'm not going to fucking win. Because The Thursday Night Football Curse IS REAL. Literally NOTHING goes right EVER for me on Thursdays...it's either A)injuries B)underperformances C)guys blow up on other teams. I guess it pisses me off even more this year because how can you have any kind of fun knowing you're done BEFORE SUNDAY?! Week after fucking week, I do this column and I'm down 20 points...30 points..and it's over..like that...the week is fucking over before it officially begins! 3 straight fucking weeks of this bullshit. Who DIDN'T SEE DEVANTE PARKER GETTING 3 POINTS?! WHO DIDN'T SEE THE BENGALS DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT BUT SCOREING FUCKING TOUCHDOWNS...5 FG'S...5 FG'S ON THE WEEK I START ANDY FUCKING DALTON...SHOULD'VE JUST STARTED MOTHERFUCKING ELI. And just like that...again...I'm a 30 point dog...30 FUCKING POINT DOG....and here comes 1-3. I love that it's not even injuries that are fucking me over...it's just plain old flat out shitty drafting. I suck at it..period. There's zero I can do..and it's beyond maddening.  I can't do this much longer...I swear...nothing is more beyond frustrating. It's not even October and I don't even wanna play this shit anymore. What for?! I'm 3 losses away from this season being officially over (and really 2 because yeah FUCKING right I beat Leland in Week 6) and I don't even get a chance for shit because I'm in such a big hole ALL THE TIME. Look at the last 3 matchups and predictions...I've called EVERY LET DOWN...I know what the fuck I'm talking about. I just...I dunno...I can't be putting myself through this shit week after fucking week. I see what Kenny means..this shit isn't fun anymore...and I'm really close to calling it a day with this shit. I hate football...i hate this game...I fucking hate everything about it and it's not good. (and I know there are other teams struggling at the moment, but guess what...they have real lives and this shit IS just a game to them...it's not a big deal, it's all fun and "maybe we'll get that win next week"...they have more important things to deal with, families, significant others, kids, jobs...I obviously don't...this is all I have...so when this sucks...it sucks bad).

Wane McGarity Bowl Stud Of The Week
T.Y. Hilton (Channel 4 News Team)
San Diego Chargers v Indianapolis Colts : News Photo 
Not always about the final stats (though they were good). He singled handedly ripped my heart out and beat me last week.

Michael Wiley Dud Of The Week
Kelvin Benjamin (Light's Broken Bots)
New England Patriots v Carolina Panthers : News Photo 
Can't have one your better players get a zero while playing against Drew's decimated team. At least Gronk had an injury and game flow excuse.

Jay Cutler Bad Decision Award
Alex Starting An Inactive Tight End
San Francisco 49ers v Seattle Seahawks : News Photo 
Every year someone does it...and it typically costs people the W (unless you're playing me than you can be Albert and start an inactive Tight End and still win). If Alex is fighting for a playoff spot, this loss will come back to haunt him.

Drew Bennett Sneaky Surprise Awards
Brandon Coleman (BigBadBob)
New Orleans Saints v New York Giants : News Photo 
Thought it didn't unfortunately result in a win..it was a heads up sneaky spot start that Dad went with who was next in line when Willie Snead was declared inactive. If Mohammad Sanu hadn't gotten hurt, Dad could've pulled off a major upset against Mayra. Brandon Coleman filled in very nicely.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment