Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday Night Overview/Week 2 Awards

Houston Texans v New England Patriots : News Photo 
I LOATHE THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES. Ever since the dipshit NFL decided to make this a once a week thing, it has literally NEVER worked out for me. I'm not even lying when I say out of everyone in the league, no one has been fucked over on Thursday Nights more than me. Injuries, underperformances, and other guys blowing up against me are a given every fucking week. So far the best case scenario was Week 1 when Dad's guys barely missed their projected points by less than a point. This Thursday...didn't shock me. Once again, just like last week I find myself in a hole that I once again won't come out of because I've already used my best player and he sucked (last week it was McCoy) and for the 2nd straight week an RB2 has destroyed me and doubled his projected points (last week Forte TRIPLED it). The Texans suck so much hairy dick it's not even funny. What a farce of a 2-0 team. They ALWAYS let you down when you finally think they're legit and this week was no different. These dumbfucks KNOW the Pats are gonna run the ball with Blount and they don't care..they let him run wild with 102 and 2 scores (2nd score was unbelievably pathetic and stupid, just like this fucking franchise). Brock Osweiler is an asshole and has no idea how the FUCK to play the QB position and the playcalling?? Jesus Christ..it makes the Cowboys playcalling seem legit. So once again, it's Thursday night and my week is over and now just like week I started looking at my matchup with Albert, now I have to focus on Ryan for week 4 with 1-2 fucking record. Frustration doesn't even begin to describe this season. I love when Yahoo projects other teams to have shitty seasons they're wrong but with me? Nope...it's really looking like a 4-9 season. Naturally LaGarrette Blount is the ONLY guy on either team who did anything worth a shit and it was against me. Gronk, nothing..a mere decoy..and that's not a good start for Matt (but he plays Drew, so there's still a solid chance Matt wins). Julian Edelman, nothing special either. Lamar Miller looked like dogshit but because the Texans feed him 200 carries a game he still had over 100 yards and Mayra's still on track to beat Dad. Oh, Albert didn't get much from Will Fuller but who gives a fuck...Fuller was a flex and still only scored 3 points less than my #1 player in DeAndre Hopkins. I don't know why I put myself through this...I really don't. Here's Week 2 awards

Wane McGarity Stud Of The Week
Matt Forte (Bigger Balls)
New York Jets v Buffalo Bills : News Photo 
Hey look! 2 straight weeks where a guy on Mayra's team wins this award! 3 TD's and 100 yards made me DOA before last Sunday even began. (Deja vu for this week)

Michael Wiley Dud Of The Week
A.J. Green (Channel 4 News Team)
Cincinnati Bengals v Pittsburgh Steelers : News Photo 
I love that I always am the "rebound team" to play after a team has a shitty week. A.J. Green was terrible last week but rest assured that even though Albert only put up 68 points last week, he'll double that against me and kick my ass. Never fails

Drew Bennett Sneaky Surprise Award
Dennis Pitta (Bay Area Tanners)
Baltimore Ravens v Cleveland Browns : News Photo 
I'm gonna at least give me SOME credit. Even though I lost, I decided to replace Martellus Bennett (lol, who had over 100 and a score) with Dennis Pitta and it worked out pretty well. I might have saved a nightmare tight end situation with this pickup.

No Jay Cutler Bad Decision Award this week.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment