Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wane McGarity Bowl Round 2 Matchups and Predictions

Only 4 remain now in the hunt for the elusive title. Mark is the only one who hasn't been this far. Me, Eugene, and Leland are no stranger to the final four. We have two former champions and two looking for their first chance at fantasy greatness. The winners get to the big game. Here's the matchups.

Kumamon Express (9-4) vs
Shock The Monkey (9-5)

Matchup Stats
Mark Leads Series 2-1

Predictions: I say Mark wins. How can I pick my team to win? 7 weeks after my 7-0 start and my team STILL sucks. No kind of glimmer of hope, in fact, had I somehow not had a bye and had to play in Round I would've lost to everyone but my Dad (and that's because he had two guys hurt). This week also isn't any better. Seriously, go player by player. There's something wrong with everyone. Eli (Bad Matchup), DeAndre Hopkins (shitty QB), Randall Cobb (inexplicably shitty all year), T.Y. Hilton (shitty QB), Matt Forte (apparently in a timeshare AGAIN, as Jeremy Langford out touched him last game), Latavius Murray (has like a ceiling of 10 points, seems like this fucker get 30 carries a game and averages like 2 yards a fucking carry), Greg Olsen (Hurt and who knows if he plays a full game since Carolina has everything wrapped up) and then the biggest clusterfuck of them all...my flex. I thought I was given a gift when i secured Bryce Brown off waivers and it was announced he was going to be the starter. Turned out to be fools gold as Seattle resigned Christine Michael and now you're looking at a possible 4 WAY RB COMMITTEE WITH MICHAEL, BROWN, FRED JACKSON, AND DERRICK COLEMAN. What a joke. I picked up Fozzy Whitaker with Jonathan Stewart out, but HE'S IN A COMMITTEE WITH MIKE TOLBERT AND CAMERON ARTIS-PAYNE (not to mention Cam). Then I have the two "upside" rookie wide receivers in Devante Parker and Dorial Green-Beckham. It's seriously making my head hurt and I KNOW I'm gonna pick THE WRONG GUY. I almost just want this shit to be over with so I don't have to deal with this anymore. Bottom line is, Mark's team is more consistent and he'll probably get the win and advance to his first finals.

Rocket Man (9-4) vs
No Soup For You (9-5)

Matchup Stats
All Time Record: Eugene leads series 2-1

Predictions: I Say Leland wins. The battle of the brothers. The winner of the "Lawrence Bowl" gets a trip to the Wane McGarity Bowl. Even though the predictions favor Eugene, I'm going to go Leland here. It should be close as they have pretty evenly matched teams, but I'll give the slight edge to Leland here. If my predictions come through, we'll have two teams that started 0-3 make it to the finals.




No comments:

Post a Comment