Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 8 Matchup and Predictions

Gonna keep it short and sweet again.

Kumamon Express (7-0) vs
Shock The Monkey (4-3)

All Time Record
Series is tied 1-1

Predictions: I say I win. I've picked myself to win, I've picked against me to win, so it really doesn't matter. I know I'm due for a loss, but overall I like my chances to get win #8 here, though Mark does have a scary good team, with basically everyone firing on all cylinders. He doesn't have a 4 game winning streak for no reason. Should be a good matchup.

Rocket Man (6-1) vs
Hoosier Daddy (2-5)

All Time Record
Eugene leads series 2-0

Predictions: This is super tough. Eugene is on a roll, and he gets Aaron Rodgers back after a bye, Ryan's been scoring points but has just had horrible matchups facing teams that end up the highest scoring team for the week. I'm gonna go "upset" here (even though Yahoo has Ryan as the favorite) and say Ryan FINALLY wins here. He basically has to, to keep his season alive.

No Soup For You (4-3) vs
Sons Of The Harpy (3-4)

All Time Record
Leland Leads Series 3-2

Predictions: Man...another super tough matchup. Some good ones this week. So Drew has to shrug off the heartbreaking loss, while Leland, like Mark, is in the middle of a nice roll, winning his last 4. I think I'm gonna lean Leland here, the slight edge with the slightly better roster.


Woe Is Me (2-5) vs
Light's Broken Bots (2-5)

All Time Record
Matt leads series 6-0

Predictions: The loser is basically done for the season. Matt's never lost to Kenny. Even with Big Ben  coming back though, I think Kenny wins this week to keep his season on life support. That Christine Michael play is super risky..and if Dez is indeed coming back that will be huge for Kenny.

BigBadBob (3-4) vs
Winter Is Here (3-4)

All Time Record
Series is tied 1-1

Predictions: Both teams are struggling mightily and need a win as a confidence booster. Dad's team has suffered another blow as Vincent Jackson is more than likely out and might be out multiple weeks. Dad made a depth trade, trading away Randall Cobb,  as the only other receivers he had outside of Fitzgerald and Cobb were Roddy White and Victor Cruz. I haven't been a huge fan of Alex's team so far this year, but I think he gets a win here to get back to .500. For his sake, he really needs Eddie Lacy and Jimmy Graham to step back up, otherwise, even if he wins here, his season will look bleak.

Bigger Balls (4-3) vs
Channel 4 News Team (2-5)

All Time Record
Mayra leads series 4-1

Predictions: Well, Albert gifted Mark win #4 last week and now with TJ Yeldon on bye and Gates hurt, he'll have to face Mayra's team, which is scary as fuck. Mayra's team is too strong and with Big Ben back it'll do nothing but help Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell. Mayra takes this which would pretty much put a nail in the coffin in Albert's season.












No comments:

Post a Comment