Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Week 7 Matchups and Predictions

Short and sweet again

Kumamon Express (6-0) vs
Sons Of The Harpy (3-3)

All Time Record: Drew leads series 3-2

Predictions: I think Drew wins. Not only am I beyond due for a loss, but I don't Matt Forte this week, and probably won't have Jeremy Maclin due to a concussion either. LaGerrette Blount has a tough matchup against the Jets. Definitely not feeling it this week. (I once again hope I'm wrong).

No Soup For You (3-3) vs
Hoosier Daddy (2-4)

All Time Record: Leland leads series 5-2

Predictions: I think Ryan wins. He's gotta come off this snide sometime. His roster is too good. Still no DeSean Jackson but Mike Evans comes back at least. Leland's got a hell of a team, but I think Ryan finally gets a much needed win here.

Rocket Man (5-1) vs
Woe Is Me (2-4)

All Time Record: Series is tied 1-1

Predictions: Kenny wins. No Julio or Aaron Rodgers for Eugene. This is Kenny's best shot at getting back in the thick of things. A loss here could possibly be the final nail in the coffin to Kenny's season.

BigBadBob (3-3) vs
Light's Broken Bots (1-5)

All Time Record: Dad leads series 5-0

Predictions: Dad wins. I'll give Dad the slight edge, though no Cobb makes it tough. Julian Edelmen has a tough matchup against the Jets, and Christine Michael is the ultimate lottery ticket. He could explode on to the scene...or do nothing. Until I see a consistent performance from Matt's team, I'll have to pick against him.

Shock The Monkey (3-3) vs
Channel 4 News Team (2-4)

All Time Record: Series is tied 1-1

Predictions: Mark wins. Even with all of Mark's team basically on bye, it's still in better shape than Albert's team. Albert's got A.J. Green on bye plus injuries up the ass. Just a mess of a team.

Bigger Balls (3-3) vs
Winter Is Over (3-3)

All Time Record: Mayra leads series 1-0

Predictions: Mayra wins. Even with Brown playing with out Big Ben, I think overall she has a better team than Alex. Mayra wins to get back over .500.










No comments:

Post a Comment