Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thursday Night Overview: The Final Thursday Recap

Bengals beat Eagles 34-13 
Well this past Thursday marked the last of the dreaded Thursday Night Football games and on a real life and fantasy level i HATED this idea. I think it sucks having to have teams play with such a short week especially when injuries are involved. I think out out of the 15 Thursday Night Game (Not going to include Thanksgiving) I had only 1 decent performance from someone. I lost two running backs to injuries, and had more disappointing performances than I can count. Even this week, in the Michael Wiley Loser Bowl, I had Bryce Brown and he sucked big time. I know this will be the norm but I'll never like it. Out of the 4 teams left in the playoffs, only Matt and Ryan had guys go. Here's how those players did.

Dr. Wily's Robots- Hit and Miss performances from his two Thursday Night plays. A.J. Green scored but the yardage wasn't really there and Clay Harbor sucked with only 3 points. I still think the rest of Matt's team is good enough to pull off the win though.

Hoosier Daddy-Excellent start by BenJarvus Green Ellis. 100 yards and a score for 16 points. This is a toss up matchup against Leland, and a great start is just what Ryan needs to compete.

That concludes this season's Thursday Night Overview Recap. Can't wait till we get to this again next season!!!! (yes, sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment